[Valid Atom 1.0]

Sunday, January 22, 2017

So what if it was a misunderstanding: Doug Adler Fired By ESPN over 'racist' comment



WTF is wrong with ESPN? Actually, we know what is wrong with ESPN...

Is there something I am missing about Doug Adler that justifies this? I understand some momentary confusion over the comment and misunderstanding, but there is a huge difference between guerrilla and gorilla. The context of the comment certainly implied guerrilla. I do not see any racist intent, at all, from what Adler said.  

Independent: Venus Williams did not get freaked out over it and Adler apologized for poor choice of words (I do not think an apology was even warranted, but he did apologize). 

Update:


2 comments:

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.