[Valid Atom 1.0]

Friday, August 28, 2015

Frank Sinatra's Come Fly With Me Rule 5

Mark Steyn this week has Sammy Cahn and Jimmy Van Heusen's Come Fly With Me as his Sinatra song of the century this week.  Mark references Meghan's Trainer's comments on this song. This is definitely a song that needs more than one post...







Pundette has another indescribably good Cahn/Van Heusen song this week at #34 on her list and Bob Belvedere has the 1957 Come Fly With Me at #62 on his and Cahn/Van Heusen's Tender Trap at #17. And last week I did have Cahn/Styne's Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry and previously had Burke/Van Heusen's Polka Dots and Moonbeams.


Come Fly With Me is a Sinatra song that cries out for an appropriate Rule 5 post!





 Here are some Pan American Stewardesses




















1 comment:

  1. I guess all this really proves is some women want to be had.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.