[Valid Atom 1.0]

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Tomorrowland: A Review


It wasn't completely horrible (I do not want to give it away, but you can check out the reviews at Rotten Tomatoes), but I kept thinking I wished the Pixar movie in the previews was playing instead. I agreed with some of the premises of this movie it is too bad they didn't do a better job of exploring them.  

The 1964 World's Fair plays a role

Raffey Cassidy does a good job in her role (you can take the fawning article linked with a grain of salt)






A little comic relief from Kathryn Hahn and Keegan Michael Key

Clooney looks concerned for the future based on rapidly aging looks

Rule 5 and FMJRA
Mark Steyn: Canada, Spawn of Climate Change 


3 comments:

  1. If it's got Clooney, I'll pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what the carbon footprint of this "OMG, we all need to worry about climate change!!!!!" movie was?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To its credit, it was not obsessed with climate change per se, but that was certainly hinted at.

      Delete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.