[Valid Atom 1.0]

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

An email from Elizabeth Warren just came...

Somehow I ended up on Elizabeth Warren's email list.  Voters in Massachusetts are mostly idiots...

Evi --

Last night was YOUR night. This victory is YOUR victory.

This was a campaign that broke records -- raising money from more small donors than any Senate campaign in the history of the country. Knocking on more doors than any campaign in the history of Massachusetts. An amazing campaign.

And let me be perfectly clear: I didn't build that. You did.

You did what everyone thought was impossible: You taught a scrappy first time candidate how to get in the ring and win.

You took on the Wall Street banks and the powerful interests and let them know, you want a Senator who will always fight for the middle class.

And despite all the odds, you elected the first woman Senator in the history of Massachusetts.

All of you -- all of you -- had my back, and I will always have yours.

And to everyone who shared your hopes and dreams with me and put your faith in my ability to fight for you, I want you to know this: I will never forget. I will always carry your stories with me in my heart.
And I won't just be your Senator, I will also be your champion.

Thank you for being a part of this,

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.